Tired of lubricating roller chain or have an application where is
difficult to re-lubricate roller chain?
MCC New Self Lube roller chain could be an option for your choice.
About MCC NSL roller chain
NSL Series chain is a lube free roller chain featuring sintered alloy
bushings to maintain the chain in lubricated state and avoid down
The sintered bush is porous metal structure and impregnated oil by vacuum.
When the chain is running, the oil naturally come out from the bush to maintain the chain in lubricated state.
Why Choose MCC NSL chain?
1. Alloy bushings, use NSF certified H1 food grade oil to keep the chain lubricated.
2. The Pins are coated with additional wear-resistant nicker plating.
3. Friction-optimized solid rollers.
4. All parts are heat treated and sand blasted to increase strength and wear resistant.
5. The plates are black-oxidized to prevent general corrosion resistant.
6. Plates can be applied with different coating according to different environments.
For instance, the chain saves time and money by extending chain life and
reducing maintenance costs for more production.
We highly recommend the use of NSL chains in application where re-lubrication of roller chains is difficult or where
cleanliness is required.
It’s also ideal for use in food and beverage machinery or other industries with strongly requirement for clean applications.
Two versions of NSL self-lube roller chains
We offer two versions of self-lube roller chains for different
Standard (FG): utilizes NSF H1 approved oil impregnated bushings,
temperature range from -10°C ~ 145°C (14°F~293°F).
Optional (FGH): utilizes NSF H1 high temperature resistance approved oil
impregnated bushings, temperature range from -20°C ~ 220°C
The MCC NSL roller chain could use on the standard sprockets, however,
due to the nature of sintered bushing, it brings the limitation on
1. Load：Light Load or medium load
2.Operating speed (Maximum)：
3. Dust and wet environment might accelerate wear.
4. Avoid to use in vacuum (negative pressure) environment; vacuum environment would cause the oil in sintered bush to leak out and reduce working life.
5. Although MCC use NSF H1 approved oil, it is still not suggested if the chain will be used to contact directly with food.
Print & Packaging
Food & Bottling Conveyors
Automatic Warehouse Conveying Systems